I dreamt about you again. And by again, I mean for the thousandth time. It’s all turning fuzzy again because there’s not as much to live for with you gone. This is cliché, but I still wonder if you think about me as I do you. I doubt it a little, but I still have hope. In my dream you wouldn’t even look at me. It felt like you wanted to, but couldn’t. You were hurting and laying down. I walked by you. I couldn’t stop walking. It wasn’t that I was ignoring you, but more like I had to or I’d break. Like something inside of me would be gone and I would regret every waking second if I lingered. I woke up feeling like something died in my gut. I’m trying to wash out whatever it was with alcohol. As if that’d make it all better.
- Me wearing my Pizza John shirt at subway:
- Sandwich Artist: Who's that guy?
- Me: Um... John Green.
- Sandwich Artist: I've heard that name before. Is he like running for president?
- Me: No.. He wrote some books. You've probably heard of The Fault In Our Stars.
- Sandwich Artist: oh yeah. That thing . Well he should run for president. I'd vote for him, since I take it from your shirt he's a pizza fan. I'm pro pizza.
shoutout to the people that reblog things and keep your caption to make your comment look like a part of the post (⊙ω⊙✿)